Tuesday, November 6, 2007

October 29, 2007

Aiden Shae Fetters joined our family at 7:14 am! He weighed in at 8 lbs. 6 oz. and 18 inches long. When I first saw him I was a little surprised because he really didn't look like the girls when they were born, but I was immediately in love with him and excited to have a boy. The scheduled c-section went well. The spinal that I was given to make my lower half completely numb didn't even hurt! That was a first. He was born at American Fork Hospital in Utah. The staff was really nice and I would recommend others to deliver there. The hospital stay was relaxing and I also love not having to cook.

1 comments:

Hailey said...

Hey Jen!
Lovely Blog! Thanks for the address. And, what a cute family. Congratulations on your baby boy. He is adorable! Hope we can get together over the Holidays.
Love,
Hailey