Tuesday, April 21, 2009


A couple weeks ago one of my best friends, Kata, from high school was in town visiting her parents. So we decided to get together with another one of our best friends Jessi, who lives in Logan. We decided to meet half way in Layton at the Olive Garden. It was so fun to catch up after years of not seeing each other. Kata just had a beautiful baby girl and Jessi is about to have a baby girl in about a month. We ate and talked for hours. It was nice to see them. We also thought of two other best friends who were missing; Emily and Laura. But it was great to see and visit with them without our kids. Hopefully we can do that again soon!

4 comments:

Emily said...

OH! This makes me miss you SO MUCH! You all look just like you did 12 years ago. Amazing. I love you.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

I miss you. I want to come next time. It's just a short flight (yeah right).

Laura said...

I wish I could have been there too, thanks for the phone call. It made me smile to hear all of my friends at once. Love you all!

Cala said...

Oh my!!!! That would have been sooo much fun!!! I miss you all sooooooooo much!! We need to all get together sometime, that would be lots of fun. Your family is so adorable.

Cala said...

tell Jessi hi for me!!!!