Thursday, October 7, 2010

Soccer






Ali and Lizzie just finished their fall soccer season. It was sure busy there for awhile. During the soccer season we had two practices and four games per week. I would pack a lunch or dinner depending on what day their game was on and we would hang out at the fields for three hours. Lizzie really loved playing this year again. She is really aggressive and I have had to talk to her about pushing and tripping the other girls. She reminds me of myself! Ali on the other hand, would hang out in the goal and play with the net most of the time. She is not competitive like Lizzie is and that is fine. Ali thought soccer was more a social thing. It was her first year. We will see how she likes it after the spring season and see if she wants to play again next year. It was fun being able to watch them play! I have fond memories of playing soccer growing up and hopefully they will too. I'm sure Aiden will want to play too when he is old enough.

0 comments: