Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Aiden slept through the night!


So last night Aiden slept from 9:15 pm to 7:30 am! I couldn't believe it when I woke up and realized he didn't wake up at all to nurse during the night. We went in at 7:00 am to make sure he was still breathing. I think he slept through the night because he is now eating more solid foods. He had a bowl of rice cereal for dinner last night and ate the whole thing! I also nursed him right before I put him to bed, like usual. Hopefully this will start to be the norm. Even if it isn't, that is fine because he is now usually getting up only once. He is such a good baby! :)

2 comments:

Sarah... said...

YAY!! Isn't that one of the best feelings? Love it!

Ineke said...

Its funny how you forget about these things till you read about it, like i just did. Congratulations and hope he will still sleep thru now that you are some weeks further on.