Thursday, March 13, 2008

Little Aiden




Aiden is now 4 months old. I love that he smiles at me every time I look at him. I love his laugh. He laughs easily and is ticklish. Lizzy can get him to laugh by making funny noises and even scary roars. I'm glad Aiden isn't afraid of them! Aiden has some hair on top of his head but not a whole lot everywhere else. I've tried to style his hair and got it to stick up. I think I need more practice with boy's hair. His big sisters love him. Lizzy can now stand up and hold him with supervision. Aiden is now eating rice cereal and has tried sweet potatoes and bananas. He is still getting used to eating solid food but enjoys it for the most part. Aiden is a Mommy's boy and tends to whine when Daddy is holding him. Aiden always knows where I am in a room and tends to stare at me when Shae is holding him. Shae is excited when he can move and play more.

1 comments:

Sarah... said...

Wow, Jen! Two new posts in two days!! I'm impressed... = P I'm just kidding. That just means you actually have a life! This is what I do during "quiet time" when I don't have a good book to read. I must admit, I look at your page "Very" frequently... I love your new template! Your blog is too cute. I've learned more about you guys. Meet the Robinsons is one of our favorites too!

Aiden is getting so big! Wasn't he just born a couple weeks ago? HaHa I guess not, but time goes by way too fast! He's a cutie.