Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Fun in the Sun!

This summer, like last summer, we got passes to a pool that is pretty close to our house. I finally remembered to bring the camera yesterday to the pool. We like this pool because it is very kid friendly. Lizzy likes jumping off the side and climbing the poles on the umbrellas. Ali likes to play in the shallow end and enjoys eating the snacks we bring. Aiden loves to crawl around in the pool and thinks he can go everywhere. We are sad that the summer is coming to an end. This is the last week the pool is open so we will probably go everyday. Preschool starts next week. I can't wait! :)





5 comments:

Calley said...

Ahhh, I miss going to the pool with you guys. You know...that one time I went! I can't wait for preschool either!

Sarah... said...

That looks so fun! Which pool is it? I'll have to remember for next year! We miss having a pool so close. Lizzy is such a little monkey! She cracks me up. We can't wait for preschool either! Although Andrew doesn't REALLY know what it is, he's counting down the days.

Christian (Chrissy) Anderson said...

I just found your blog--I saw a comment on my blog from June or something--anyway...your kids are adorable! I can see both your faces in theirs! The only problem with your blog is I can't find any pictures of you! Your house is beautiful! Can we come visit next time we are in Utah. Let's see 6 of us, 5 of you guys, we have enough for a game of basketball!

Mother 25 - 8 said...

You've got quite the little athlete on your hands Jen!!

Anonymous said...

Jen! How is pre-school? How has everything been out in Utah? My Mom tends to give me updates, but I really should call you guys... I hope everything is going well for you!! Love you!!