Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Riding Bikes




It was a nice day last week so we decided to ride bikes in the front yard. Lizzy loves riding a bike without training wheels. Ali loves riding a bigger bike with training wheels and Aiden thinks he is a big boy and can ride any bike. He also likes to make everything a push toy since he is learning how to walk. He can make himself stand up in the middle of the room by himself without holding on to anything. He is also starting to take a few steps by himself. He should be walking in no time. Also he has mastered our stairs. He turns himself to go down backwards on his tummy. This is so nice since now I'm not as worried that he is going to fall down the stairs.

4 comments:

Calley said...

This made me almost cry! And we both know I'm not an emotional person :) But I can't believe how big your kids are! I can't believe how big Aiden is, he's looking so much like a little Shae. I NEED to call you and catch up, I miss your guts.

Cameron and Katie said...

I was going to talk about my shock at how big Aided is, too. He is supposed to still be just little.

Sarah... said...

Hey you! We have been without a computer for a while and it's been killing me! I've missed checking your blog. You actually posted something!! HaHa ;)

Girl, your little guy is so grown up. Why do they have to change so quickly?! He's such a stud! I wish we could have gone to Pumpkin Land with you guys. That would have been fun! Andrew LOVED it. He just loved preschool and everything about it. I'm glad he's in it this year! Laura told me that little Ali is a pro. She said that she caught on so fast! Lizzy must be being a great big sister and showing her the ropes.

When are we going to get together? Miss ya!

Emily said...

Your kids are so adorable--I wish we lived closer!