Monday, November 10, 2008

Halloween






The kids loved Halloween this year, like every year! We went trick or treating in the mall. That was nice because it went quickly and it was warm. We got a lot of candy in a short period of time. Then we came home and did a little trick or treating in our neighborhood. I think the girls liked handing out candy the best to the trick or treaters that came to our house. Lizzy would grab the bowl filled with candy and Ali would open the door and say, "Hi trick or treaters." Then Ali would proceed to tell them what candy she got or about her new stuffed animal puppy she got for her birthday. Lizzy would hold the bowl and let them pick their own candy. We also went to a fun ward Halloween party where they had fun games for the kids to play. Shae and I even got invited to an adult Halloween party. Shae found a great Ghostbuster costume and I was a tavern lady. Ali and Aiden were monkeys and Lizzy was a pirate. Thanks to the Fetters for the great pirate costume. Lizzy loved it! Also thanks to Aunt Camille for letting Aiden borrow Lance's old monkey costume!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Hey tavern lady! Woowoo, can I have a gingerbeer? When are you guys coming to Ohio next? I want to see you! I will drive just to see you! Really. Your family is so cute.

Calley said...

Okay I am dying laughing at Lizzy's costume! That is hilarious, and that is so Lizzy! And Jen, you hot hot mama! Only you could rock a barmaid outfit like that :)
I'm glad you put aside your "better things to do" and blogged some. I miss seeing you guys! Love your guts!