Monday, June 1, 2009

No Doubt




On Memorial Day Shae and I went to Salt Lake to see No Doubt in concert. It was so much fun! We got there a little late because traffic was crazy. I think all of Salt Lake was going to the concert. I'm kind of glad we got there late because the opening band, Paramore, was performing and it was so loud my body was shaking. We had really great seats just off the right side of the stage. So after Paramore performed they had to set up this elaborate stage for No Doubt. Everything was white and it reminded me of a space ship. Anyway No Doubt was awesome! They put on a really great show!

2 comments:

Calley said...

Holy cow how fun! And did you seriously take those pictures?! What kind of seats did you have??! And I heart Paramore. So fun Jen!

Emily said...

I am jealous. I LOVED No Doubt. Do you remember me listening to them when we were roommates? I loved Gwen's 1940's dress style at the time. "I'm Just a Girl" will always be a good song.

FUN!