Wednesday, June 24, 2009

What we have been up to

I haven't taken pictures of anything lately and when I don't take any pictures, I feel like there is nothing to post about. But this is what we have been up to lately:

-the girls are in swimming lessons
-the girls getting a tennis lesson from my dad
-going swimming at the Scera Pool where we have a pass
-going to Lizzy's T-ball games every Saturday
-going to Shae's softball games every Tuesday
-going to my pregnancy check ups
-watching Wimbledon on television
-kids playing in our new sandbox
-hosting Bunco at our house (game that some ladies in my ward play every second Thursday of the month)
-planning a baby shower for my friend Genevieve
-giving the kids little lessons on letters, numbers, reading, Spanish, ect. so they don't forget everything they learned in preschool

These are some of the things we have been doing lately. Hopefully I will take some pictures soon and feel like I can post something worth posting.

0 comments: